Hello to everybody here. Fasya invited me to this forum and told me that this is the place where I can post my works for GZM.
So this was my first work for BK (and GZM). It's a custom campaign covering Soviet advance through the Balkans. Mostly it focuses on battle of Belgrade however i've included some other battles as well. Structure of the campaign is like this:
-4 mission cover Jassy-Kishinev offensive
-7 missions cover Yugoslavia; 6 of them Belgrade offensive, while 1 is covering battle of Batina (one of the largest battles on Syrmian front),
-3 missions cover Hungary and Austria, of them two cover Operation Frühlingserwachen, while 1 covers Vienna offensive.
In total that's some 14 missions.
I would also use this as and opportunity to thank all of those who helped me with campaign, namely:
- bb - help with campaign creation
- Ocelo - who provided a lot of help with scripting
- Aleksandar - historical info, a new unit (thanks once again for those detonators), several other advices, .xml help
- Squire James - .xml help, few advices regarding infantry counting
- Herr Kodax - .xml help
- iLeeT_PeeP_PeeP - help with infantry
- keepitsimple - helped with river crossings
- Major Pain - historical information, his expertise on Sherman tanks is fascinating
- kaoz - helped with a new medals
- GZM team for creating this great mod
Release date: 27. 11. 2013. - old version
Release date: 28. 02. 2015.
Release date: 27. 07. 2015. ->
-> Text, unit and medal fixes
- No changes to the missions and scripts otherwise.
Release date: 01. 09. 2015 ->
-> Fix for mission 2 bug
Release date: 24. 09. 2015 ->
-> Fixed variables
Extract the files from the rar either to you GZM data folder or a new folder and then copy them to GZM data folder. If it asks you to overwrite the Movies folder, do it. Once you have finished playing be sure to remove the resource.pak
You'll need GZM 7.77 to run this. Campaign is launched from the menu where you choose Allied, German or USSR campaigns. Simply click on USSR campaign.
Please report any bugs if you encounter them.
Please note that this is an overhaul of my first work. Older version of this campaign is no longer available for download
Copyright: You are free to use, edit, change or modify this work as you will. Only conditions are: credit me as an original creator and don't use this work for commercial purposes.
Отредактировано Tedi88 (2015-09-24 21:56:12)