Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Tiger Abteilung 1.0

Tiger Abteilung 1.0

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://i.ibb.co/YhC7xKd/game-2023-03-27-20-02-44-09.jpg

As I have commented when posting the forgotten translations of some addons, in those days, too far away now, I was interested in doing a mod on Tiger units: heavy battalions, units with temporarily assigned Tigers and the various combat units in the year 45 who used the I, the II or the Jagdtiger.

I never managed to finish it and later I focused on the UNP and I ended up forgetting it until last Christmas I played BK and MK again and one thing led to another and I decided to go back to work.

At the moment I am adding units and it is clear to me that, this time, I want to finish the job, so I will regularly publish the various stages of this mod.

In the mod the mechanics, const and everything else from MK are used, but now, everything will be included in the mod, to avoid confusion at the time of installation and everything is easier.

The mod will cover from the arrival of the first Tiger to the front until the last day of the war and I will only add the units of which I have documentary evidence and I will avoid including units that are not going to be used, logically, I must add complementary units at the time to make maps and double units for before and after the year 43. The aviation will be represented by the game units with the skins that it had already made and the Russian units and from other countries will come from MK or the UNP, but in their case, I will not add many more. To avoid the excessive weight of the mod in terms of flora, buildings and objects, I will limit myself to those of the game. Perhaps, later on, I will expand them, but from the start it will remain like this.

For now, I made the splash screen and started to add the German units, as in previous cases, mainly, they come from MK, MB, GZM and of course Major Pain and textured by Bigjoe.
https://i.ibb.co/sWptwHG/gdgdgdsgdsg.jpg
This is the first screenshot with the first units included, for the Germans I only have to add the railway material and add some artillery units in gray and some more armored for before 42, but, if I do it, not many more.

The thing is going and I will update, the mod will be for BK1.
Como he comentado al publicar las olvidadas traducciones de algunos addons, en aquellos dias, demasiado lejanos ya, andaba interesado en hacer un mod sobre las unidades de Tiger: batallones pesados, unidades con Tigers adscritos temporalmente y los diversas unidades de combate en el año 45 que utilizaron el I, el II o el Jagdtiger.

Nunca consegui acabarlo y mas tarde me centre en el UNP y acabe olvidandolo hasta que las navidades pasadas volvi a jugar BK y MK y una cosa llevo a la otra y me ha dado por retomar el trabajo.

De momento estoy añadiendo unidades y tengo claro que, esta vez, quiero acabar el trabajo asi que ire publicando, regularmente, las diversas etapas de este mod.

En el mod se usan las mecanicas, const y todo lo demas de MK, pero ahora, ira todo incluido en el mod, para evitar confusiones a la hora de su instalacion y todo sea mas sencillo.

El mod abarcara desde la llegada del primer Tiger al frente hasta el ultimo dia de la guerra y solo añadire las unidades de las que tenga constancia documental y evitare el incluir unidades que no vayan a ser  utilizadas, logicamente, debere añadir unidades complementarias a la hora de hacer mapas y doblar unidades para antes y despues del año 43. La aviacion estara representada por las unidades del juego con los skins que ya tenia hechos y las unidades rusas y de otros paises vendran de MK o los UNP, pero en su caso, no añadire muchas mas. Para evitar el excesivo peso del mod en cuestion de flora, edificios y objetos, me limitare a los del juego. Quizas, mas adelante vaya ampliandolos, pero de salida quedara asi.

De momento, hice la pantalla de bienvenida y he comenzado a añadir las unidades alemanas, como en casos anteriores, principalmente, vienen de MK, MB, GZM y, por supuesto de Major Pain y texturadas por Bigjoe.

Esta es la primera captura de pantalla con las primeras unidades incluidas, para los alemanes solo me queda añadir el material ferroviario y añadir algunas unidades artilleras en gris y algun blindado mas para antes del 42, pero, si lo hago, no muchos mas.

La cosa marcha y ya ire actualizando, el mod sera para BK1.

+1

What kind of people are you? There were only 4 !!! messages in the topic, and insults have already gone! Are you normal at all?
1. If you don't like something, you can criticize more culturally.
2. You also need to react to criticism more calmly.
3. And you certainly shouldn't insult your opponent!
Now - a verbal warning to both. If it happens again, I will take tougher measures!

Да что вы за люди такие? В теме было всего 4 !!! сообщения, и уже пошли оскорбления! Вы нормальные вообще?

1. Если что-то не нравится, критиковать можно и культурнее.
2. Реагировать на критику тоже нужно спокойнее.
3. И уж точно не стоит оскорблять оппонента!

Сейчас - обоим устное предупреждение. Если повторится - приму более жесткие меры! 

Камрады подскажите, скачать данный мод есть возможность?

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Tiger Abteilung 1.0