Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Awards and Medals and What does Boi Mean?

Awards and Medals and What does Boi Mean?

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Guys;

If someone would please be so kind as to give me some information on the four awards that I have "gotten" in the GZM mod. I think that one of them is the Order of the Red Banner, the rest of them? I dont know. I would like to know if the Order of the Red Banner if that is what it is, is awarded in different classes.

Also one side question, What does Boi mean? It seems that everytime I select a unit of infantry or sometimes even armor, that is what they tell me in the game. It is something that I have wondered about since I have been playing the Soviet side of most all the missions I have done in BK. Matter of fact, I wish I knew what all of the Russian dialog that the soldiers use in the game mean. Not what the Germans or anyone else, just the Russian. I tried to look it up, but I dont understand the Cyrillic alphabet, so I have to resort to phonetically trying to prounounce them.

Max

Ванты;

Если кто-то угодило бы, то поэтому вид о податливости я некоторая информация на 4 пожалованиях я «получал» в mod GZM. Я думаю что одно из их будет заказом Красного знамени, остальнои их? Я не знаю. Я хотел был бы знать если заказ Красного знамени если то, то оно, награжен в по-разному типах.

Также один бортовой вопрос, Boi намеревается? Оно что-то я интересовал около в виду того что я играл советскую сторону большинств всех полетов, котор я делал в BK. Реальная действительность, я желаю я знало весь русский диалог который польза воинов в середине игры. Не немцы или любое еще, как раз русский. Я попытался посмотреть его вверх, но я не понимаю Cyrillic алфавит, поэтому я должен прибегнуть к phonetically пытаться произнести их.

Макс

Отредактировано panzerfaust54 (2007-10-03 12:59:20)

+1

1)Sniper of Red Army
2)For the perfect artillery preparation
3)Medal For fighting service
4)Order of the Red Banner (military variant)

"Boi"- means "battles"

This is good to know what they are and what they were awarded for. SO boi means Battles, so everytime that guy or the lady sniper says boi they are meaning battle. Does that mean they are ready for battle, or what? I also have heard a variation on the boi with a second word attached to it, it sounds like this and please dont anybody laugh too loud, it sounds like "boi katoy"?

Ok now that you all have picked yourself up off the floor. :rofl:

There are so many different phrases that it is all got me confused. :O Like the other one that shows up a lot, sounds like "slooches" Ok no more I dont want anyone to die of laughter.  :haha:

Max

"boi katoy?"  what? May be "К бою готов!"

"Ready for Battle"  :)

Diar American comrade!

May be you should stop using electronic translators (they are REAL evil - you learned nothing from them) and start read some special books (russian grammers and so)?

panzerfaust54 "slooches" means "listening"

Вы ему еще и азбуку электронную суда залейте ! Как он будет вас понимать если он букв русских даже (кириллица) не знает ? Вот вы ему и пишите на латинском русские слова и тут же на них английский перевод :)

"slooches" means "yes sir" ----> something like "Ok I'll do it!"

Узбек,дружище,ты так всех наших загран почитателей разгониш...  :nono:

Alexeyich написал(а):

Узбек,дружище,ты так всех наших загран почитателей разгониш... 
Подпись автора

Я не понял тебя приятель это ты к чему ? :O  Если о том что панзерфауст не понимает, то я почти с ним каждый день общаюсь на аглицком , да и не только с ним  :D То он мне письма шлет, то я ему ...

P.s. Я наоборот их набираю почитателей ГЗМ  ;)

Welcome Panzerfaust like everyone here said please don't use english-russian translators.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Awards and Medals and What does Boi Mean?