Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Translations/Die Übersetzungen

Translations/Die Übersetzungen

Сообщений 31 страница 38 из 38

Fritz Lang написал(а):

Is there any problem if I translate into Spanish?

Simeo welcomed translation of its mission into English language and i think he will be glad to translation of its mission into the Spanish language.
In the English version of mission Mozhaisk is made translation DisplayTrace and problems are not present, as it seems to me. Cyrillic it is replaced with latin letters. All is read also a script works normally.

Muchas gracias(many thanks)
These days we compared the translated text directly from the Russian with the English version.
It is my intention that the mission is published in the Spanish-language portal BK.
Spanish Forum, people are looking forward to playing GZM, and although we share the maps private translations, translations are always welcome.

Hi Moskvich,

Can you please translate to english the chinese chapter,  "Never Give Up"?
By the way, do you know anything new (chapters, maps, etc.) about the chinese community? I tried to browse their site but I cant...

Thanks,
BB

brazilianblitzer написал(а):

Can you please translate to english the chinese chapter,  "Never Give Up"?

Translation of the chapter " Never Give Up " on English language is. However it should be checked up and a little to correct. Then it can be published.

Hello guys , is there any english patch to the gzm 7 version, or at least some short indications for the missions, 'couse I don't have any ideea of what am I tot do. 10x in advance !

Custom chapter for Stalingrad game: " 2-nd tank corps, operation "Zitadel"
The chapter consists from 6 missions. Game for Germany.
The order of installation: to copy file of the chapter in folder Data of game Stalingrad. To choose in menu of choice of custom chapters. The patch is necessary for access for custom chapters.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tm38f57vbb699dd/2-d Pz corps en end2.pak

In the beginning of the first mission the screen will be a little blacked out, it is normal - attempt of imitation of night. After capture of settlement " the sun will ascend ".
Special gratitude SIMEO for comprehensive support and help.
In the chapter units and textures Fox Malder (mod FMRM1.03 for Stalingrad and mod FMRM1.02 for BК1), and also textures for tanks Pz-II, Pz-III, Pz-IV megadave, textures Hummel and Noshorn from solvang are used. I express the gratitude to authors of models and camouflage.
I am also grateful for elvis for testing of the chapter.
Also it is grateful Reks and Jukov for information of scripts.

Custom chapter "Never give up" for MK1.4+IF1.0..2.2
(autor - ZYonizuka, translation+rework - moskvich)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vmfxv74fir....e up en.rar
The chapter consists of 10 missions, game for Germany.
Tested at Anthology
Maps have been changed, that is more realistic to display application of technics and weapons of USSR, Germany and partially Allies.
Scripts have not been changed.
For IF1.0.. 2.2 patch IF Patch1.1 (autors - Vovan + moskvich) is recommended
After installation in МК1.4 updatеs IF1.0+1.1+2.0+2.1+2.2 discrepancy of parameters of armour penetration was found out in following units:
1. German gun – Pak36(r) 76,2 mm Heavy AT Gun
2. Allied machinegun – Vickers12,7 mm Heavy Machinegun
3. Allied tank – Valentine MKIII Light Infantry Tank
4. Allied tank - Churchill MKIV'44 (POL) -update

All of them had armour penetration 1. The given patch eliminates this problem.
The order of installation - patch to copy in to the folder: RT/run/mods/MK/Data/
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjzzwmmnzzi/IF 1.1 patch.pak

Nice work ! If you want to play online with other mk player come here http://www.leclandesofficiers.com (it's french site but we speack english you just need to register)

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Translations/Die Übersetzungen