Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Problem with the gerry's campaign in GZM 7

Problem with the gerry's campaign in GZM 7

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Hello guys, I'm Vlad from Romania, I finaly maneged to translate and finish the first mission of the german campaign in GZM 7, and after i completed the tasks the mission does not end. Any ideea why? I started now with the allied campaign and that is working fine after the first 3 missions.
And something else, is it normal for the usual infantry to deliver 24 damage to soft targets?
10x in advance !

try to restart the mission ...  :x

Max написал(а):

And something else, is it normal for the usual infantry to deliver 24 damage to soft targets?10x in advance !

That's the grenade damage. Inf that has grenades has their damage listed instead of the main weapon.

10x, but I have realised that in order for the mission to end, i had to finish every task on schedule and respect the route if necessary. At one point i went on a different road, but the task was completed nevertheless, so I didn't paid any attention to it. The next objectives went good as well but, at the end of the day the mission did not end. So I play it again respecting every command and finnaly it was done.

Yes i know that ,

to do all objectif step by step

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Problem with the gerry's campaign in GZM 7