Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » GZM MOD LIVES!

GZM MOD LIVES!

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

I made a clone of BK, and I installed the GZM mod in it alone! It is the only one in that install! It is out of sight! It is a thousand times better than I had dreamed! It is by far one of the best mods that I have played since BK came out! I have played pretty much all of them, and this one is right up on top of the list! I want to extend my appreciation to the guys that made this mod and allowed me to have it. I have had no problems in running it! I have completed the first mission and I am starting the second one, the one with the five objectives. I managed to win two decorations for my actions in the first mission. One I belive is a close combat medal, it is a star with two rifle rounds crossed in the middle over a red star. The second one is a medal with a gray ribbon with yellow edges. What are they?

I just wish that I could understand the mission briefings, but even that is not a problem. I just follow the pink objective arrows in the order that the mission tells me, and I just wipe everything out as I go along.

A couple of questions, I did have an anti-aircraft gun that refused to fire on an enemy observation aircraft. I could not even get it to force fire when the Fi-156 was right on top of the position. Well really that is the only one thing that seemed odd. But I still manged to get rid of that annoying mosquito using my on call fighters. That stopped him from snooping around and calling in non effective artillery. My artilley on the other hand is simply awsome! it sounds so real including the sound of the ejecting shell casing. I had not heard that effect since I played Silent Hunter a long LONG time ago. This mod is one of the easiest ones to install, and it was WELL worth the time spent in getting the .rar files. I think the work that went into the units themselves is fantastic! The markings are correct, and even with the small size of the unit, they still show up very well. The maps are well made, the effects that were added to include dogs in the village, and civilians is a great touch. On the subject of sounds they are so crisp and so authentic they really add to the taste of the battle. Again, I take off my helmet to the designers and all of the people that had a hand in making this mod. You guys are tops in my book! Now back to the battle.....

Max

Я сделал клон BK, и я установил mod GZM в его самостоятельно! Оно единственное одним в том устанавливает! Оно из визирования! Тысяча времен более лучшее чем я мечтал! Оно by far одним из самых лучших mods я сыграл в виду того что BK пришло вне! Я играл довольно много all of them, и это одно право вверх on top of список! Я хочу расширить мое благодарность к вантам сделали этот mod и позволенные меня для того чтобы иметь его. Я не имел никакие проблемы в бежать оно! Я завершал первый полет и я начинаю второе одно, одно с 5 задачами. Я управлял выиграть 2 украшения для моих действий в первом полете. Одним I belive будет близкое медаль боя, оно будет звезда при 2 круга винтовки пересеченного в середину над красной звездой. Второе одно будет медалью с серой тесемкой с желтыми краями. Будут ими?

Я как раз желаю что я смог понять инструктажи полета, но даже то не будет проблема. Я как раз следую за розовыми объективными стрелками в заказе полет говорит мне, и я как раз обтираю все вне по мере того как я иду вперед.

Пара вопросов, я имел anti-aircraft пушку которая отказала сгореть на враждебном самолете замечания. Я не смог даже получить, что его принудил пожар когда Fi-156 было право on top of положение. Добро реально будет единственной одной вещью показалась сверхсчетной. Но я все еще manged для того чтобы получить rid того annoying москита, котор использование мое дальше вызывает самолет-истребители. То остановило его от snooping вокруг и вызывать в non эффективной артиллерии. Мое artilley с другой стороны просто awsome! оно звучает настолько реально включая звук выкидывая кожуха раковины. Я не услышал то влияние в виду того что я сыграл молчком охотник длиннее ДЛИННЕЕ время тому назад. Этот mod одним из самых легких одних, котор нужно установить, и он был ХОРОШ worth время потраченное в получать архивы .rar. Я думаю работа пошла в блоки сами будет сказово! Маркировки правильно, и ровно с малым размером блока, они все еще показывают вверх very well. Карты наилучшим образом сделаны, влияния которые были добавлены, что включили собак в село, и civilians будут большим касанием. На вопросе звуков они находятся поэтому crisp и поэтому подлинно они реально добавляют к вкусу сражения. Опять, я take off мой шлем к конструкторам и всему из людей которые имели руку в делать этот mod. Вы ванты будете верхними частями в моей книге! Теперь back to сражение .....

Макс

If you will continue to play further the Move that you and your wife in general will be in delight from it мods! At you still in ahead in fights for the USSR! yes my friend on praise at themselves at a forum this of fashions, in fact it really abrupt and let your capitalists will play one of the best and will understand as it was heavy to win the USSR that War 1941-1945:) Wait soon there will be mod GZM-7 you in general will be in delight! Yes Zhukov had present полководческий talent;)

P.s. Давай шли фото как ты проходишь свой компанию за СССР :)
P.s. Give there was a photo  :good: as you pass the the company for the USSR:)

Uzbek написал(а):

If you will continue to play further the Move that you and your wife in general will be in delight from it мods! At you still in ahead in fights for the USSR! yes my friend on praise at themselves at a forum this of fashions, in fact it really abrupt and let your capitalists will play one of the best and will understand as it was heavy to win the USSR that War 1941-1945:) Wait soon there will be mod GZM-7 you in general will be in delight! Yes Zhukov had present полководческий talent;)

P.s. Давай шли фото как ты проходишь свой компанию за СССР
P.s. Give there was a photo   as you pass the the company for the USSR:)

I truly admire that man and his military ability. He was truly a "soldiers soldier" the closest one that compares to his ability to get his men to do what was right was the American Bradley.

Can you imagine that morning when he let loose the thousand guns? I cannot get passed that part of his story. I have always liked artillery. When used as it was used by him, there was no place to hide, no hole deep enough.

GZM 7 I can only imagine what good that one will bring! I now have more to look forward to. I can not say enough about running this campaing. I wish I could say all that I feel at this time. It is truly a happy time for me! I have not felt this good or this close to a fine group of people as I do right now!

Max

Я поистине восшхищаю того человека и его воинской способности. Он был поистине воином «воина» самое близкое одно сравнивает к его способности получить, что его людей сделало было правом было американским Брэдли.

Можете вы представить то утро когда он препятствовал свободно тысяче пушкам? Я не могу получить ым той частью его рассказа. Я всегда любил артиллерия. PRI использовании по мере того как оно было использовано им, не было места, котор нужно спрятать, никакого отверстия глубоко достаточно.

GZM 7 я могу только представить что хорошее что одно принесет! Я теперь имею больше, котор нужно посмотреть вперед к. Я не могу сказать достаточно о бежать эта кампания. Я желаю я смогло сказать все я чувствую в это время. Будет поистине счастливым временем для меня! Я не чувствовал это хорошее или это close to точная группа в составе люди по мере того как я делаю right now!

Макс

That's true! And you should try to play in a side of allied forces too. There is also heavy battles. You will see it i'm sure! :) But try to finish the russian campaign also. I'm very sad that most of americans don't even know in which cost was WWII to russians. Our people fought till last drop of their blood. And the result of the victory was the union of our nationes russians and allies. Wish you luck one more time! :)

А ты через электронный переводчик прогони и будет тебе счастье  ;)

I guess I hit the wrong button and lost all of what I had written before, but no matter, it is good that I get a second chance. It is sadly true most Americans dont know the full story of that period in our history. The Great Patriotic War engulfed the entire world, and the Russian people held the line long before anyone else did. Most of the people around here think that the war started in 1941, well I know that is not true. I told Uzbek about the deal with my father. What I did not tell him was that he was in the Merchant Marine until about 1943, he made six trips across the Atlantic going to Murmansk. He saw first hand the sacrifices that the Russian people were making. He was so frustrated that after his sixth trip, and one of them was almost his last thanks to a U-boat that almost took out his ship, that he left the sea that he loved and tried to join the Navy, but he was rejected for some reason, so he went in to the army and served out the rest of the war fighting in Italy. The only reason I know of this is the letters he left my mother. I was proud of what he had done, and he was proud of what he did, and he was proud of the Russian people and the way they banded together the likes no one had ever seen before, and the fought together to hold the line.

OK now I got off topic, but I am passionate about history, and to me history of the period in our history that engulfed our entire world, is not one that should be forgotten. Too many people both in uniform and out of uniform gave the ultimate price. This has been true in military history since the dawn of man, and armed conflict. If the Russians had not held the line at so many places, the outcome of the war would be I fear very different than it came out. The way I feel is this, we in this world all have our differences, for whatever reason, BUT when it really matters and we are faced with a common enemy, we do come together and we do function as one force to be reckoned with, we as a whole become an unstoppable machine, like the God of War, when all those barrels start to speak, everyone listens and everyone runs for cover.

Ok enough of this, I apologize for really getting way way off topic, now back to the mod. I have a couple of questions for you guys. First what does GZM stand for? Secondly I saw a couple of decorations that were "awarded" after the first two missions were complete. One of them is in the shape of a star with crossed rifle bullets over a Red Star in the center. Is this a Close Combat Award? and the second one is a medal with a gray ribbon and a yellow border, I have no idea what that one is. I am proud to say I have completed three missions, promoted to the rank of Major with a 100% sense of duty. I am happy.

I am going now to the BK Portal and place my comments about this mod on that one so more can read what I feel is one of the best mods to come out for our game in a long time.

Promise I wont go off like that again....

Max

You the good fellow the American that know that the USSR has paid the huge price for rescue of the Europe from the Fascism! Fairly to tell our coevals much already from our country too will not tell even when there was the second world and it is not so good:(Here what there were at us badges :cool:  Look at these references can also the medals from GZM, there you will find:)

http://www.weltkrieg.ru/awards/soviet_badges/

http://www.chamtec.com/rewards.htm

http://militaria-centre.com/antiq/sssr_ … awards.htm

http://www.antik1941.ru/new_catalog/?mo … item_id=43

I looked at the listings of the decorations, and I didnt see the ones that I saw. I will take a screenshot of them and send it to you. Like I said one of them looks like a close combat badge. the other one I dont know. I am going to play the game right now and before I get too envolved, I will send the screenshot.

Russia has a proud history. And lucky for the rest of the world that she fought like angry mother protecting her child.

Max

panzerfaust54 написал(а):

I looked at the listings of the decorations, and I didnt see the ones that I saw. I will take a screenshot of them and send it to you. Like I said one of them looks like a close combat badge. the other one I dont know. I am going to play the game right now and before I get too envolved, I will send the screenshot.
Russia has a proud history. And lucky for the rest of the world that she fought like angry mother protecting her child.

Yes it is good comparison of Russia with mother which for cleans off the child !  :)

P.s. http://military-uniform.narod.ru/army/r … /index.htm    :good:

I am even more excited now! One of the links that you put up for the medals, also has something that I had been looking for for a long time. Music! Military Music. Now I need to see if they can ship to me here. I had not found very much in way of music from the Great Patriotic War. Only some of more common ones like Song of the Plains, Soldiers Chorus from The Decembrists. That is great. Thanks for that as well.

Oh man I am sending them an email now. There are quite a few shops that sell Russian Uniforms, weapons, field gear, helmets, all of that. But music was a different story. Thanks man this is great, a lot of good things have happend today!

Max

I am very glad, that at us the friend from USA has appeared. Which is interested to ours Mod.  :good:
About medals ask at AlexGeneral in topic "GZM - Общественный проэкт.Предложения и замечания".
I am sure, he will answer about it.

Alexeyich написал(а):

I am very glad, that at us the friend from USA has appeared. Which is interested to ours Mod.   
About medals ask at AlexGeneral in topic "GZM - Общественный проэкт.Предложения и замечания".
I am sure, he will answer about it.

Подпись автораНЕ ВСЕХ БОЛЬНЫХ ВОЙНА УБИЛА!ПОРА ИСПРАВИТЬ ЭТУ ОШИБКУ!

I thank you for that! I will ask more questions in that catagory in the forum. I am really looking forward to GZM-7 and can only imagine what it will have.

Max

Отредактировано panzerfaust54 (2007-09-26 07:55:29)

We too.  :)

panzerfaust54 написал(а):

I am really looking forward to GZM-7 and can only imagine what it will have.

Well and it is excellent, we too wait GZM-7 mod c impatience, and you while play GZM mods v 5.55 and enjoy!

P.s. Thanks for these words to you our friend:)

http://bkpforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p … 7ae3e37bc3

I am more than glad to share my feelings and thoughts on GZM. I have told a couple of guys here that dont read any of the forums, and they have installed it late last night. I have only heard good things from them, as I expected. It is is outstanding mod, and very much well worth the time to install it. It runs so easy on my system, that is one thing that was important to me. I dont have it installed on a desktop, I have it on a notebook. The reason for that, is that when I have to go the doctor, or I travel a little bit, I take my game with me, and play when I can. I was once in the airport in Dallas, and I pulled it out of my bag while waiting to go, and I started a small game of just the regular old Blitzkreig. I did not realize it but when I looked up, there were about six people standing behind me watching the game. I had some small headphones on so I could not hear them. Good thing wife was with me I would have probably missed the flight.

Я больше чем радостно для того чтобы делить мои ощупывания и мысли на GZM. Я говорил пара вант здесь не читают любые форумы, и они устанавливали его последнее вчера. Я только слышал хорошие вещи от их, по мере того как я предпологал. Оно выдающими mod, и very much хороше worth время установить его. Оно бежит настолько легкая на моей системе, то одна вещь которая была важна к мне. Я не имею его установленный на desktop, я имею его на тетради. Причина для того, что когда я должен пойти доктор, или я перемещаю маленький бит, я принимаю мою игру с мной, и игра когда я смогу. Я находился раз в авиапорте в Dallas, и я вытянул его из моего мешка пока ждущ для того чтобы пойти, и я начал малую игру как раз регулярно старого блицкрига. Я не осуществил его но когда я посмотрел вверх, были около 6 людей стоя за мной наблюдая игру. Я имел некоторые малые наушники дальше поэтому я не смог услышать их. Хороший супруга вещи был с мной, котор я вероятно пропустил бы полет.

Wow!

It may be hard to belive it, but people still are curious about some parts of history. I have studied some of our own and found more than a few differences in what the books and what the evidence shows. I would like to know what part of this forum would I be able to post a few observations about military history from the standpoint what our history books show and what MY research has shown.

Max

Может быть трудно верить ему, но люди все еще любознательни о некоторых частях истории. Я изучал некоторые из наших и нашел больше чем немного разниц в книги и выставки доказательства. Я хотел был бы знать что часть этого форума I могла бы вывесить немного замечаний о военной истории от точки зрения наши книги истории показывают и МОЕ исследование показывало.

Макс

Yes certainly. Make a topic (in "Общий форум") and write.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

max

I see that official history about WW2 in Russian and USA are very different. Both has a lot of mistakes and falsifications. The true is somewhere between... :assasin:

Black Ninja написал(а):

I see that official history about WW2 in Russian and USA are very different. Both has a lot of mistakes and falsifications. The true is somewhere between...

Here to you the answer Black Ninja!:) Why Americans do not know real history of the second war, or see it as want :cool:

That is a good observation! Here is another consideration as well. You remember hearing about the movie The Patriot? The one with Mel Gibson and the American Revolutionary War? That movie was a fabrication as well. There was no record really ever found of a British Officer that commited the crimes like the one in the movie. The British people were quite upset about it. I looked and I did as much research as I could and I could not find one single reference to any officer like the one in the movie. I came to the conclusion that if you want the true story, you have to do a lot more research before you can say it is the truth. Or like the movie the Memphis Belle about the B-17 and its crew. What occured in that film did not occur on the same mission, they took all 25 missions, and put together a lot of the incidents and made it look like it happend all in the same mission. Hollywood is the worst source of wrong history in all of history.

I have a few more thoughts on history and what I have found at least on this side of the world that is not as it is written. I will post some of them in the other part of this forum. History is an elusive thing to hold in place, but it is a quest that needs to be done for the sake of our children. I dont remember who said that, but I agree, we should look for the truth and not what is the easiest...

Max

Sometimes the line between history as it really was and what Hollywood puts out gets confused, and too many people take the Hollywood version as the truth. Perhaps Hollywood should stick to only science fiction and leave history to the historians.

Отредактировано panzerfaust54 (2007-09-29 00:17:50)

Yes Hollywood  there is a big storyteller!  :rofl: And I think it carries out the big political order from administration of your government :)  IS the truth that consider the majority of Americans that Russia the enemy? :read: Yes simple people are not at war among themselves because all have children, war is done all over again by diplomats, and then militarians :hunter:

It is true sorry to say that there are still some people that consider that Russia is an enemy. The majority though, are not feelling the same way. I think from the people I have spoken to, that a lot of people are feeling that Russia is not the enemy that we had been led to belive for so long. The odd thing is that the ones that feel that way for the most part are ex-military, and I dont mean the generals I mean the little guys that made up the military. For the most part, we looked at the Russian military with respect, and not someone that we really ever wanted to fight against. We have too much history together to have wasted lives fighting each other. This may sound stupid, but when I was active duty. The long nights we spent just sitting and waiting for someting to happen, we would eventually turn to talking about the Soviet Union and what the military was doing at the same time. One would ask, I wonder what the Russians are doing right now? The normal answer was, They are probably doing the same thing we are, wondering what the Americans are doing, and probably complaining about the normal things a military person complain about. Bad food, bad housing, bad pay, you get the idea.

I think that the way things are now a days with technology and being able to communicate instantly with people all over the world has done a lot to change a lot of atitudes. In 1963 this was unheard of! The only ones that had the benefit of communications like this were the political leaders, not the common person. I did not like technology like in the early 80's. I felt that as long as I had a pencil and paper I did not need computers or stuff like that. NOW? well I dont know how I mangaged without them. So this internet, and fourms like this, and instant messaging programs have done a lot to change a lot of atitudes, and I for one am glad, this planet is way too small to be suspicious of each other and look at each other as an enemy. We have a lot of future to live together.

Max

Отредактировано panzerfaust54 (2007-09-29 00:59:39)

Correctly owing to the Internets and we with you have got acquainted! The world without technological progress dung:) So let's use Modern technics not for the sake of war, and for the sake of the world! We shall cease to look on each other through a sight of ballistic missiles If the third will begin world that in it will be lost not winners!!! :big_boss: For after nuclear attacks not whom and not that does not remain in alive :cool: And if it is fair to you yet has not bothered from itself to build the gendarme of all world? :D It is impossible to bomb being covered with slogans about democracy of all others :read:  :friends:

True words that you have spoken my friend.

Max

Thank You U for getting me back in the forum. I has lost most all of my information and logings and all that when my computer died a most horrible death. Now I am back and running. I am most fortunate that I did not loss the GZM and the saved game. I was most fortunate that I had it all loaded on an external hard drive, so I did not lose that. I must confess that I had to take a small break in the game trying to figure out why my system crashed and died. I can only point the finger at a firewall program that I had been running for a few years. It was Zone Alarm. I got notice of an update and when I tried to install the update, the internet connection was lost, and would not come back. So I removed, or tried to remove Zone Alarm, and it would not unistall, and now, it is just completly destroyed my registry files, and even destroyed the drivers for my video card. It will not start up and it will crash to desktop all the time. So now I am having to use my wifes notebook that she does not ever use for my own use. That way I can wake up and just play when I want to and not have to leave to another part of the house. Well so much for the junk that has happend since the last time I was here! I have picked up the game where I had left off preventing the loss of some important supply trucks from a massive German attack. I must prepare a good defense against them and their air.

Max

Вы u для получать меня назад в форуме. Iий теряло большинств все из моих информации и logings и вс когда мой компьютер умер horrible смерть. Теперь я назад и бежать. Я самая удачная я не сделал потеря GZM и сохраненная игра. Я был самое удачное я имел его совсем быть нагруженным на внешнем трудном приводе, поэтому я не потерял то. Я должен признаться что я должен принять малый пролом в игре пытаясь вычислять вне почему моя система разбила и умерла. Я могу только указать перст на программу firewall я бежал на немного лет. Было сигналом тревоги зоны. Я получил извещение уточнения и когда я попытался установить уточнение, было потеряно, и come back соединение интернета. Так я извлекал, или попытался извлечь сигнал тревоги зоны, и он не тревоги unistall, и теперь, даже разрушенными он справедливыми вполне разрушенными моим архивам регистратуры, и водителям для моей видео- карточки. Оно не начнет вверх и оно разбьет к desktop полностью время. Настолько теперь я использовать мою тетрадь wifes она всегда не использует для моей собственной пользы. Та дорога, котор я могу wake up и справедливая игра когда я хочу к и выйти к другой части дома. Добро so much для старья случается с прошлого раза я было здесь! Я выбирал вверх игру куда я вышел с предотвращать потерю некоторых важных тележек поставкы от массивнейшего немецкого нападения. Я должен подготовить хорошую оборону против их и их воздуха.

Макс

Yes computers tend to break to a plenty:) Well that you can play the most important further in mods GZM my friend :flag:

Перевод - жЭздь! Аффтар пишЫ исчо!  :tomato:

Надо же...вроде амер, а как всё прочувствовал!!!

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » GZM MOD LIVES!