Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Hello Comrades!

Hello Comrades!

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Sorry to go to your forums and speak in a foreign language here, but this is a matter I could not resolve anywhere else. I have downloaded This great mod GZM 7.0, but unfortunately I can not understand any of it! I am a great fan of history, especialy pre-WW2 russian history, battles like Khalkhin Ghol, The Winter war, and the Spanish civil war are of great interest to me. if there is an english translation readily available of this absolute fantastic mod, can you please link me to it? Thank you, Comrades!

К сожалению для перехода на форумах и говорить на иностранном языке здесь, но этот вопрос я не мог решать в другом месте. Я скачал мод Этот великий GZM 7,0, но к сожалению я не могу понять это! Я большой любитель истории, тем более такого предварительного 2МВ русской истории, как бои Халхин Ghol, Зимней войны и гражданской войны в Испании представляет большой интерес для меня. если есть перевод на английский язык доступной эту абсолютную фантастический мод, можете ли вы мне ссылку на это? Спасибо, товарищи!

Отредактировано magicsub (2010-08-22 16:00:35)

Ух ты!!! И иностранцы позарились на общественный проект!!! Но раз так, то думаю это только большой + Моду!!! Старичок блиц все еще живет и сдаваться не собирается, а это все благодаря народному маникюру и пластическим операциям доктора Алекса и его окружения!!! Одним словом реанимационная команда < GZM > сделала свое дело и делает, и вряд ли остановится на достигнутом!!! Иначе наш старичок Блицкриг давно лежал бы в гробу.

Отредактировано borison88 (2010-08-22 16:13:27)

That is correct, Blitzkrieg will live on forever. there is no other game with the realism and playability of it! GZM is like the RWM 6.7 mod for Sudden strike 2 (another classic game) with the fact that it still is alive and well. I hope that there is a translation, because i tried to Translate It myself and just couldnt keep up with the amount of missions and objectives. much of the detail got lost in the translation. this is a great mod for  a great game, i especially love the sounds of shells and bullets. I love the t-28 tanks in the first Russian mission, the t-28 is one of my favorite tanks, and also all the types of BT tanks too. I have Also seen pictures of the T-35 tank in this mod! It is amazing! I took a look at the random mission generator, and I was absolutely amazed! no two missions are the same (like in the old blitzkrieg) and every Mission has a reward of one of 3 different units! I have heard this mod has 1500 different units! Sorry if I am writing too much but this mod is amazing! I find it annoying that the sacrifices of the Russian people during WW2 is completely ignored by my country. this mod at least shows the potency of the nazi war machine to have won ww2. on that topic, the realism of this mod is amazing! the gun on the pz.ii actually fires fast like it would in real life! the reload times are also realistic! Well I have to go now, it is getting late. I just hope there is a translation somewhere!

Это правильно, Блицкриг будет жить вечно. нет другого игра с реализмом и воспроизведения его! GZM, как RWM 6,7 мод для Sudden Strike 2 (еще один классический игры) с тем, что она еще жива и здорова. Я надеюсь, что это перевод, потому что я пытался перевести его себе и только мочь идти в ногу с количеством миссий и целей. многие детали потерялись в переводе. это большая мода для большой игры, я особенно люблю звуки снарядов и пуль. Я люблю Т-28 танков в первой русской миссии, Т-28 является одним из моих любимых танков, а также все виды танков БТ тоже. Кроме того, я видел фотографии Т-35, танк в этот мод! Это удивительно! Я решил посмотреть на генератор случайных миссий, и я был совершенно поражен! нет двух миссий одинаковы (как в старые блицкриг), и каждый Миссия награду один из 3 различных единиц! Я слышал, эта мода имеет 1500 различных единиц! Извините, если я пишу слишком много, но эта мода это удивительно! Мне досадно, что жертвы, принесенные русским народом во время 2МВ полностью игнорируется в моей стране. этот мод по крайней мере показывает, потенция гитлеровской военной машины, что выиграл ww2. на эту тему, реализм этот мод это удивительно! пистолет на самом деле pz.ii пожаров быстро, как она будет в реальной жизни! перезагрузить раз также реалистичной! Ну, я должен идти, уже поздно. Я просто надеюсь, что есть перевод куда-нибудь!

Отредактировано magicsub (2010-08-22 16:30:21)

+1

Разумеется уважаемый magicsub, чтоб тебе как иностранцу и человеку говорящему по английски, приятно и легко было бы играть в этот мод ( GZM ). То конечно этим ( специально для иностранцев ) должна заняться команда переводчиков, которая видимо отсуствует ( не существует ). Но наверное может случится так, что займется переводом мода уже и сами фанаты иностранцы, когда они поймут, какое сокровище перед ними. А так, английской версии этого мода нет и не существует.

Of course dear magicsub, so you as a foreigner and a man speaking in English, pleasant and easy it was to play in this mod (GZM). So of course this (especially for foreigners) should do the translation team, which is apparently missing from (there). But I guess it can happen that will transfer mode already and foreigners themselves fans when they realize what a treasure to them. And so, the English version of this mod is not and does not exist.

Отредактировано borison88 (2010-08-22 18:08:51)

@magicsub

The modification in its present form, the English translation is not provided.
Since the modification is not finished.
We are currently performing a large-scale beta-test.
After a 3-4 patch, we plan to make a new build of GZM (Something of a gold version), which can be translated into any language.

so you're still doing work on this mod? Excellent!
I am begining to translate the current version to English now, or should I just wait until the gold version? I have already started working with the name change of vehicles, in English, along with the rest of the game (eg, menus). this is just campaign missions and random missions, I'm having difficulties. As long until the gold version is released? and what new will it have? You can also put it on a few English sites (for example, some torrent sites), because I had trouble finding a link that worked. Good luck to you in vogue!

There is new content added to the current GZM with every new patch, and often existing objects are changed, too. Some things, like unit descriptions, are mostly "safe" to translate right now (they are unlikely to change, only new ones will be added), but mission objectives for ex. may change before the final release.

I will return when the gold version is released to make an English version (I will still need help with the campaign briefings/missions, but for vehicles and their descriptions I will do  myself). for now, good luck with the mod!

Я вернусь, когда золотая версия выпущена, чтобы английская версия (я еще нужна помощь кампании брифингов / миссий, но и для транспортных средств и их описания я буду делать сам). Сейчас, удачи мод!

+1

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Hello Comrades!