Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » GZM: Road to Leningrad

GZM: Road to Leningrad

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

Just to let you know: I`m working in a mini-campaign to GZM, is called "Road to Leningrad" and it will be about the events from the summer of 1941 to the winter of 1942 in the North-Front, from the german perspective.

Some features of this project are:
- different challenges with various maps size.
- Respectable and limitaded core units: since the begining you will have 4 tanks and 4 artillery guns. The tanks will be the best of the wermacht on that time.
- The wonderfull gameplay changes and different units and objects of this mod.

Probablly I`ll release it in next year, meaby march of 2012.
Regards,
BB

Read more: http://blitzsrbija.proboards.com/index. … z1eHVDAc63

Well it will be interesting to look at your interpretation, I just do not understand why "The tanks will be the best of the wermacht on that time.".

Hi Scorpion, I allways try to make maps with some accuracy about the operations, etc., but I'm definetivelly not a map artist as Reks and other guys from Soyuz Union community and from the english community (as Mr.Frost, for example).

I dont know if you allready tried my maps to Panzerwaffen mod, My objective is to make challenging but not so hard maps, also I make some "literary interpretations", for example, in "Road To Leningrad" you will have an urban battle to conquest PSKOV. My sources (wikipedia) tells that in the real war the soviets abandoned the citty before the arrive of the main german forces. Also you will see in my campaign at least one operation with the Spanish forces (The Blue Division) in 1941, but I know the Spanish didnt see many battles in 1941.

About the tanks: in my opinion, most of the chapters or campaigns to BK make a bad use of core units, they give bad tanks as core units in the begining and just when the the campaing is progressed the player receives better tanks, the problem with bad tanks on the begining is the player have worse chances in improving the ranks of his units. In "Road to Leningrad" the player will have PZIVF-1 and PZIIIF since the first mission, so he can improve the rank of his core units (and this will be important in the final missions).

thanks for the interest,
BB

+1

I wish you success.

Hi, the campaign is almost ready. It will have 12 maps divided between 3 chapters. If someone wants to translate to Russian please send me a message.
BB

Привет, кампания уже почти готов. Он будет иметь 12 карт разделена между 3 главы. Если кто-то хочет перевести на русский пожалуйста, пришлите мне сообщение.
BB

screenshots.
German infantry attacking a Kv1
--
failed soviet counter-attack
--
--
--

+4

Already you can download? :yep:

Nope, is not ready yet. And I'll need some testers, are you interested?

Sorry, but I can not, I have a lot of work and barely these days  I can work on my maps for Kursk mission.

LOL, today is very hard to find a tester.

brazilianblitzer
Submit a link with your campaign, I think that many will play it and report bugs.  :rolleyes:

Hi guys, thanks for your interest.
Is not ready yet, I'm finishing the campaign structure and I found at least one voluntary! :-)

Dont worry, I'll release it here, I hope someone can make a Russian translation to the campaign.

Campaign is ready. I sent it to the tester and probably I will release it here soon.

Anyone want to translate it to Russian?

Кампания готова. Я послал его к тестеру и, возможно, я выпущу его здесь.

Кто-нибудь хочет перевести его на русский язык?

Road to Leningrad by BB
--

12 maps campaign to GZM

http://www.mediafire.com/?a958i709772wzqd

Thanks to Ocelo and PVTGMR

Please report any bug.

+7

Wow, when I can, I download it and I try :flag:  :yep:  :flag:

brazilianblitzer
Thank you very much for the campaign
Bug report:
in the first mission in the quest Defense crossroads in the destruction of the enemy's does not count "Completed".
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/aG3yB.jpg

save  -   http://rusfolder.com/33996736

Play in GZM v 7.7

Отредактировано VictorB (2012-12-07 21:24:03)

+1

thanks for your report VictorB

I'll check soon.

Hi, this patch must save the problem:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lmq9a51iitx8pd2

+1

Я понимаю,эти миссии давняя история,но после Сольцов загружаешь следующую миссию и вылет. Очень жаль.

Отредактировано вилли (2016-02-20 16:58:55)

вилли написал(а):

Я понимаю,эти миссии давняя история,но после Сольцов загружаешь следующую миссию и вылет. Очень жаль.

Hi, can you please explain your issue a little more? Dont forget I cant speak Russian.

Привет , пожалуйста, вы можете объяснить ваш вопрос немного больше? Не забывайте , я не могу говорить по-русски .

brazilianblitzer написал(а):

вилли написал(а):

Hi, can you please explain your issue a little more? Dont forget I cant speak Russian.

Привет , пожалуйста, вы можете объяснить ваш вопрос немного больше? Не забывайте , я не могу говорить по-русски .

Я разобрался. уже.Спасибо за миссии.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » GZM: Road to Leningrad