Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Blitzunion forums: Read it first

Blitzunion forums: Read it first

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 38

Dear Visitors!

We welcome you at BlitzUnion or simply Union forums. Here you will find all availible news on GZM mod for Blitzktieg I and other discussions dedicated to Blitzkrieg, its add-ons, various mods and many other topics.

Please stay polite and perform tolerance to each other whatever you were argueing about. Here you can read short forum rules. Please read it first, before posting. (Right now they are in Russian and if you can't read it you may omit and follow your good temper and general rules of behavior at web forums) :)

Please note, that by regestering at this forum you became 'enlisted personel' of BlitzUnion and due to your activity at forums will recive ratings  from green conscript after registration to respectfull veteran general . Moderators are your commanding officers and may claim for your good behavior and discipline.

Welcome on board!

OK, welcome all users to or forum!

Here is how you can get registered:

1.Here is the link to a page:

https://union.4bb.ru/register.php?agree= … 0%F1%E5%ED

2.Go there; in the first box, put your username

3.Next is email. After that is a box to re-enter your email.

4.Next box is your time zone

5.Then your emai (1st choice is to show your email, second one is to forward to your email if you recieve PMs; last one is not to send anything, and to hide your email).

6.Last box is whether you want the site to remember your password (better to have it checked, as the password is assigned to you).

Then click the button called:

You should get an email soon; your account will soon be activated. After that, you can log in, and you can just follow the link in my signature to the english welcome topic, and post there.

To all users: Welcome to Souyz Union!

Отредактировано Осёло (2009-01-02 08:10:13)

Hi, some of you should know me: i`m Brazilian Blitzer from BKPortal, worked in GPW and MTB campaings with Ocelo. I also made the chapter "The Bloodiest Winter" and I costumn work with soviet chapters. Well, i`m a enthusiat of GZM 7.0 and hope to help you to improve the east-west relation

Welcome aboard!
I hope the east-west split will end sometime, at least in relation to BK modding. Any help in that department is appreciated :)

Thanks, I`m also with the spanish comunity - though in Brazil we speak portuguese - so I hope we can translate some russian maps to english and spanish. I`m a big fan of zigfrid`s maps.
:)

Just popping in to say hello to everyone.

Same as rumrum , just saying Hi :flag:

6sic6, man who help me find great mod for "IL-2", nice to see you here, welcome!

That mod is really something , isnt it  :D , now I played thet shift from Tom Clancys HAWX I can say that IL2 has much , much better graphic , as for gameplay ... gameplay sucks ... hard :dontknow:

Welcome thread? :flag:

Hey Joss! I noticed you was banned in BKHQ, I'm really sorry to know that. :(
Did you received my PM?
If no, I sent you link for the japanese forum where they posted the Panzerwaffen mod download
http://www.geocities.jp/kwx50/bk/Major_Mods.htm

TNX!
A moderator accused me that I have spread viruses by link to files GZM. I answered him that his "antivirus" is dangerous for his mind!
Never mind!  I don` think deal  of stupid moderator inhibit blitz community deals...
I don `t want play with him in so stupid dirty games ...

Hi everybody I managed to set my drawer finally, i'm so sorry Joss I hope for it because of that we can stay in a contact. I see it that many people knew me already I am a Hungarian BK modder. I anybody may use all of my work freely, may change it. My own side can be found the old man BK-all of the substance of portal. And hence everything I will make what I prepare an alley here. I don't care the politics only the game.
my page:GABGAMES

Hi, Hungaryblitz. Nice to see you here. I think, you should made topic about your mod. If you have some problems in russian languege, i can made it for you.

Hi, Hungaryblitz!

My nick in old BK portal - bkfan41. Nice to see you here  :yep:

Hi friend!
Nice to see U here!
How do you do?
What work in progress?
No politics viva moding! :flag:

Вот парни - нас посетил модер из Венгрии. Мы сразу нашли с ним контакт. Он пишет, что все его работы, если нужно можно использовать и изменять для процветания любимой игры....

HI BOYS IT IS A  NEW LIVE
OK I make a topik here

@Hungaryblitz, you do not know casually, about mod Battlefield 1942’ FHSW 0.3 to which there is one addon “Hungarian Front”? That's it there, as I remember, was every possible objects (the technician, uniform, small arms) much.

Here some references to it, but the reference most (FHSW 0.3) Hungarian Front has died, as I have understood.

Basically, in FHSW 0.3 beta too it is a little on the Hungarian theme.

Ну, это хорошо, что пришел сюда! Будет теперь и здесь, а то, я так думаю, что там ни кого больше не будет из нормальных типов...

HungaryBlitz is a great friend. He made new skins to the romanian infatry to panzerwaffen (I'll release it soon).

So you are panzerwaffen mod moder...
I understood correctly?

@Joss: No, I'm just making an unofficial patch (with skins and some fixes) to my chapter "Operation Uranus".

This is also an important work ...

Good at us comments have gone! Already nickname, enters into a reasoning theme, it seems to me, for this purpose is E-mail; provided by a server...

Отредактировано Johan (r) (2009-04-21 19:03:04)

The thread was cleaned of off-topic posts. Please do not flood the thread again.

Тема почищена от оффтопа. Не надо опять ее засирать. Спасибо за внимание.

Hello everybody,
Fritz Lang and I am a member of the Spanish team of testers.
My experience in creating mods and mapping  is little, but I am here ready to learn.
Greetings from Spain:)))

Fritz Lang написал(а):

Hello everybody,
Fritz Lang and I am a member of the Spanish team of testers.
My experience in creating mods and mapping  is little, but I am here ready to learn.
Greetings from Spain:)))

Hello Fritz Lang  :flag:  Welcome, we wait for your new development  :glasses:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_Civil_Espaola

Thank you very much for your warm welcome.
I work on developing landscapes and scenes for maps.
In these days work in the development of maps for the war in central Italy.
When finished with the lodges in the forum.
I always thought that not enough attention has been paid to the landscape in a map. :yep:

Well and it is excellent, it would be desirable to look at your new development  ;)  :yep:

Hello my Russian friends,
Fasya gave me the link to this site, so I singed up to get all the information on GZM Mod :) :cool:
You probably know me from the old Bk-Portal. I made some skinpacks for the German and Russian tanks.  :glasses:

Отредактировано Eisenhans (2009-08-27 23:23:28)

Certainly, we remember! From that western forum on which I already very much do not sit for a long time. Fine kamerad. Are glad to see you here!

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Blitzunion forums: Read it first