Союз | Union

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Problem with a chapter

Problem with a chapter

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Greetings everyone!

First, I would like to congratulate to the team who made this incredible mod, thank you very much for this.

Now, I have a problem which I need help for. I've been playing the Soviet campaign and I've finished the first chapter in the Winter War. Now, when I am about to load the next chapter (The name is something about Voroshilov) I cannot load the map. When I enter the mission screen the description on the left is empty and when I hit the start button, nothing happens. I've installed all the patches. Does anybody know what to do?

You correctly have put patches? In folder Data patches 7.03, 7.05 and 7.07 should lie

Yes, I did. It reads 7.07 when I start up the game.

Ghost написал(а):

Yes, I did. It reads 7.07 when I start up the game.

Simply even if at you in a folder will be only patch 7.07 in game it will be shown 7.07, it would be necessary that necessarily and the previous versions 7.03 and 7.05. Following patch in itself will contain also the previous versions, i.e. will be cumulative. Someone from us already faced your problem, so this situation will be resolved.

This problem usually occurs in the editions of BK1 including compilations on DVD.
In Spain the game was accompanied by two others in a dvd called "historical strategy and presents some problems when installing mods, campaigns and improvements.
What kind of BK1 you? and How do I install?.
I ask this because normally this fact through a failed installation.
A player friend had a similar problem when moving from the war in Spain the first map of the Polish campaign in the German campaign
To fix did the following: 1 kept saved games and uninstall the game and the GZM mod PC.2 º º bk1.3 installed the game created a folder and install mods GZM mod in that folder in the folder "saves" placed the saved games and failed to get past the Spanish civil war to the first map of Poland.
He had some specific problems by using the historical strategy dvd, but not if your location.
When you know better your situation and tell you how you solved his problems.

Вы здесь » Союз | Union » News and comments » Problem with a chapter